New York based stylist, Danielle Nachmani is most known for her work on the runway and red carpet. She also lends her styling talents to national fashion campaigns, editorials and music videos.
1. What is your favorite trend for spring?
Bold Prints. I am excited to incorporate them into my wardrobe this spring.
2. Your spring style tip would be…?
Take a risk. Spring is a great time to go outside your comfort zone, wear a bright color or try a new silhouette.
3. How do you approach transitioning winter pieces into spring?
I layer a lot during the winter, so in the spring it’s always nice to wear special pieces on its own.
4. What is your go-to staple item in your wardrobe?
I have a Jil Sander coat that always finds its way into my day to day wardrobe.
- marlyamicky reblogged this from mintsider-blog
- je-9 likes this
- oake likes this
- fanciesofamaterialistidealist likes this
- edward---furlong likes this
- in-herent likes this
- stephaniechief likes this
- blueperk likes this
- eatyourcrown reblogged this from mintsider-blog
- eatyourcrown likes this
- feedingyoudailybread likes this
- mintsider-blog posted this